I KNOW who peter abrahams is.
he tried to imitate keeper, i also saw his ass get booted
------------------
ah, FUCKING you will be mine!
G.O.L. 4 EVER
who gives A FUCK,
if my life SUCKS
(11:00:37) java.rotten : You dont know me ....... Stop trying to think who it could be and listen to who it is ... You are all stupid fucks.... think about it
(11:01:53) java.rotten : PETER ABRAHAMS
(11:02:16) java.rotten : IM TELLING YOU WHO THE FUCK I AM.... this is just a few of his post........stupid fuck he is
I KNOW who peter abrahams is.
he tried to imitate keeper, i also saw his ass get booted
------------------
ah, FUCKING you will be mine!
G.O.L. 4 EVER
who gives A FUCK,
if my life SUCKS
hmmmmmmmm!
This was at the end of the thread:
Topic: When Is a MONITOR not a MONITOR?
*scratches head ????
<font color=red>Peter Abrahams</font>
Junior Hostboard Member
Posts: 2
From:
Registered: Aug 2001
Well hello there as you can see I have decided to come out and be the first of you stupid fucks to show the real me. I am Peter Abrahams and this is me.
Well you probably dont know who I am but I will tell you. Does
***Keeper*O(f)*The*Stars*** ring a bell? Well if you want to know more about me and my fun I like to have then my email is there and feel free to send me an email.
Well untill then Cya in the Pool.........
<font color=red>Originally posted by Peter Abrahams on 08-09-2001 10:02 AM</font>
Geez hey you tell people who you are and they still dont believe you.....
Ahhhh Welllll.........
Who gives a shit......
<font color=red>M?????a</font>
Moderator
<font color=red>Originally posted by M?????a on 08-09-2001 03:46 PM</font>
God!!! another STUPID IDIOT!!!!
Like LEO said, and everyone knows
Keeper of the stars is FEMALE....
and angel fire hasnt shown pics in probly a year...
<font color=red>Apparently, this page is not
compatible with any browsers.
Actually, we couldn't find the page you requested. Please check the URL</font>
this is what it said whe you try to see the pic.
*LMAO* in your FUCK-ING face!!..Peter Abrahams
I hope there all not as stupid as you are...in your country...
Buenos Aires, Argentina
Espanol??click
------------------
..::m?l::..
Absolutely!Nutz!
Thought i wasnt??...w*
m???c???s
BTW~ that link, is his ISP![]()
You ALL need to check out my topic, "Psychotic'. It's got more on this asshole Peter Abrahams character. Who the hell is this pathetic waste of human skin anyway?
Bookmarks